Before and After (a year later)

If you don't know the history I'd encourage you to read my very first post:
http://getfitbestrong.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-journey-to-healthier-me.html

The result of HIGH STRESS over a long period of time, SLEEP DEPRIVATION/INSOMNIA, and complete INACTIVITY put me here: overweight, high blood pressure, and anxiety.

"Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness."
- Earl of Derby


Medication? I think not! On April 8, 2011 I began my very first round of P90X and what would mark the very first day of my new lifestyle. Here are the first 90 days of my new life in just a few pictues.

Day 0 - 4/8/2011, Day 30 - 5/12/2011, Day 60 - 6/7/2011, Day 90 - 7/7/2011






The 90 days were over but I wasn't done yet! If I could get here I could get anywhere I wanted. Next up was 60 days of Insanity. I got lazy with the photos so I didn't track the progress like I did with my first round of P90X but this is where I was after the next 60 days:


Well, I decided I was loving my new found health, lifestyle and body! Next up 90 days of a P90X/Insanity Hybrid program. Again, I didn't take pictures at every phase of the program but here is where I was after completing the Hybrid program and the craziness that went with it:



Oh but this is just the begining. Next up was P90X2, my Christmas gift to myself. Again, no photos to track the progress but about halfway through the program this is where I was:






This is a lifestyle not a FAD or a PHASE. I was ready for round 2 of Insanity. I'm a little under three weeks away from completing my second round of Insanity. Mothers Day, May 12, 2012:







It's time to sculpt and tone up, the party just started!

I hope you all find the motivation to keep pushing forward and working hard. If I can do it, so can you!

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
- Vincent Lombardi


I can help you and coach you if you are interested in any if the BeachBody programs/supplements:

http://beachbodycoach.com/miriambq


Comments